Pauline Easby

Pauline Easby

Tuesday 19 March 2013

I can't believe I havent told you about Birmingham NEC

I have been so focused on my hand and lock ideas, embroidery for 39-45 and thinking about Birmingham NEC that I even forgot to post it ion my blog and promote myself. Maderia threads sponsered me for my degree show supplying me with £100 woorth of hand embroidery threads, which I used to buy silk and decora threads. All I cn say is they are great to work with and produce amazing results, mix them with diifferent threads in the same needle, use single strands or a few they all work well.
Anyway I was one of four people chosen to exhibit my work at  fashion, embroidery and stitch   at Birmingham NEC in March 21-24 and yes I am going tomorrow to set my space up.
I cant believe I havent even mentioned it before now.
 Heres a few things I have been putting together.








No comments:

Post a Comment