Pauline Easby

Pauline Easby

Tuesday 4 February 2014

why have I left posting a comment this long? is it due to my busy life and working schedule or just because I m not sure if anyone really views my blog or really has any interest in it. But I've finally reclaimed my confidence and realized no one will know leave comments or follow me if I don't blog regularly. So! here it is 2014 I'm going to blog at least once a week, sometimes just pictures of my work or other peoples work I am inspired by, others posts will be comments and my up to date technical skills with tambour beading.

What have I been doing since last April?

Working as a Teaching assistant in a secondary school and even though I'm still a teaching assistant I'm pleased to say  my time is generally spent  focused on supporting the Art and Design department. AND resurrecting my desire to return back to teaching to teach art, albeit pat time so that I can continue with my passion and learning of all things to do with hand embroidery. If my confidence continues to grow I may even start selling some of my work.

Here are some hand embroideries  I've been doing over the last ten months.















1 comment:

  1. Hi Pauline. Hope all is well :) Really nice to see you are still busy working on your embroidery, I love the colouful embroidered cushion!!! Xx

    ReplyDelete