Pauline Easby

Pauline Easby

Thursday 20 October 2011

I am

Today my thought is 'I am' proud of my improving computer achievements.
However I cannot claim this as my own original idea, it comes from the wonderful world of Claire Baker and her endless innovative  pieces of jewellery, seen at the design eventat the Baltic, Gateshead last weekend. Dont just take my word for it though, have a look at her work and the other designers yourself by following the link below.
http://www.design-event.co.uk/FestivalEvents.php
For those of you who are not necessarily into design based products its still worth a look, I took my parents along who are so far removed from anything with a design tag but my Dad was taken with the wooden clocks designed by Ellen Thomas, whilst my Mam was thoroughly impressed with Hannah Wales' silicone knitted sleeves and a coffee table designed by Afid design.
Who knows one of these days I may have people of all walks of life admiring my work and acknoweldging the work and effort that has gone into it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment