Pauline Easby

Pauline Easby

Saturday 24 March 2012

Could I take the easy option?

Lying in bed on Thursday night, way past midnight when I should be fast asleep (a) I need to  sleep because I have not got to bed before 1.30 - 2pm for every night for the past three weeks and Im up at 7.45am to take Ella to school and (b) when I am in bed all I think about is designing, development, dyeing fabric, embroidery stitches I could apply, changing my whole idea for a design, etc etc, Basically my mind does not stop
but I know I am not alone. After speaking to Jen and Wy Ting I felt reasssured I wasnt going mad, just under pressure. If I didnt put as much effort and thought into my work I could make things a lot easier for myself , but as I always like to put the best of my ability into everything I guess I will never take the easy route. So the answer is obviously no!

No comments:

Post a Comment