Pauline Easby

Pauline Easby

Thursday 1 March 2012

Its amzing what you can achieve when you ask for help

This is my latest embroidered design. The shoulder pieces were originally just going to be shoulder pieces but after pinning them  to the mannequin I think I should develop them into a collar  piece. Perhaps






The title for this post  refers (if you haven't noticed already) to more more professional looking blog
as well as my images being the right way up. I have so many people to thank for this, Ingrid, Phillippa and Abbie ,
Julie, Robyn and Jess for helping me with photoshop. Im finally getting more confident, which I think shows as I have even found out all by myself that I can add a caption under an image rather than typing sentences, and finding them becoming one letter per line around an image once I publish the post. Secondaly I have also  realised  I can preview posts before I publish them. If this is what I am achieving in the last week I wonder what I will learn next week.

1 comment:

  1. This is looking stunning (a little bit Miss Haversham, perhaps?
    By the way, thanks for the mensh - any time queen!

    ReplyDelete